Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Dallin!

Our sweet Dallin turns 6 today!
Dallin loves trucks, tractors, and cars
He is doing really well in school. 
 I am amazed at how many words he can read now. He reads well (when he wants to).
He is really smart and loves to ask questions.
He can make Aiden laugh his little head off.
Grandpa Steve is still his best friend.
He can be a really sweet boy.  I love it when I drop him off at school and he takes the time to blow me a kiss.
He is a very outgoing boy and makes friends easily.
He likes to ask if what he is eating is healthy
He loves Adventure Time
He is like his dad and likes computer and video games.
He likes to point out the different cars to Aaron.
He has a good imagination.
He is very healthy despite visits to PCMC as a baby.  One for a hydrocele surgery and the other time for a consult to find out he has torticollis.

This is actually Pa holding Dallin




We love you Dallin!


No comments: