Well, now that Aiden is almost 11 months, I thought I should get his 10 month pictures up.
He wasn't really in the mood for a photo shoot, so these were the best I could get.
Is it just me, or does his hair almost look red in this one?
Some of the things I wrote in his book on the 27th were:
You have 4 teeth on the top and 2 on the bottom!
You slept at Grandma Vickie's for the first time and you did awesome!
You can crawl up the stairs.
In other news,
the day before this, on my birthday (March 26)
Dallin lost his first tooth!
It was really loose, and I was worried if it didn't come out soon, he would swallow it.
I was about to pull it out when he stopped me and said he wanted to do it. Well, after a few seconds, it was out! It bled a little, but he said it didn't hurt. I'm glad he pulled it, because the thought of having to do it was really grossing me out.
No comments:
Post a Comment