Saturday, April 28, 2012

Easter

Easter was the day after Pa's funeral, so my kids are lucky that the Easter bunny remembered to come.  We didn't even have a chance to dye eggs this year.  Luckily my kids were quite happy to find plastic eggs filled with candy (and puffs for Aiden).  I didn't even wake up to see them find their eggs.  Isn't that horrible?  So, I just told Aaron to take pictures for me.  We teach primary, so our lesson was on the resurrection.  It was a nice lesson to teach the day after my grandpa's funeral.







Here are the kids in their Easter outfits.  These were actually taken this last Sunday, so 2 weeks after Easter.  I did take some pictures of them on Easter, but they didn't really turn out that great.  Well, these ones didn't either.  If I am behind the camera, Aiden has started to not want his picture taken.  He tries to get to me.  Oh well, they look cute though don't they?





No comments: