Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dallin's Field Trip

Dallin's kindergarten class, along with the morning class, went on a field trip to the CAL Ranch store in American Fork.  That's right.  They went to a store.  My guess would be that there really isn't much that is close enough to us to go and be back in the short 3 hours the kids are in class.  Seems weird, but oh well.  I volunteered to come help with crowd control.  My dad came down to watch Brooke and Aiden while we were gone.  I was supposed to be in charge of 5 kids(including Dallin), but one kid didn't come to school and another had her mom meet us at the store.  I only ended up with 3 kids.  It was easy. 

Dallin was so excited to be able to ride the school bus.


The kids looking at the chicks that are for sale

Chicks

Dallin and the baby ducks


This CAL Ranch employee was talking to the kids about all the different animals we have in Eagle Mountain and also told them how to be safe around wild animals.  I guess they were trying to have this field trip be "educational".

Me and Dallin on the way home.
It was fun being able to spend some time with Dallin.



No comments: