Friday, April 1, 2011

My Birthday Weekend

My birthday was last weekend and I turned 27 :( .  Aaron asked his parents to have the kids overnight so he could take me out on a date to celebrate.  We went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner.  It was so yummy!  Then we walked around Fashion Place Mall.  For dessert we went to TCBY.


After dessert we went to the Borders bookstore across the street.  They are closing the store so everything was 50% off.  I was able to get some good deals!  After that we went to my favorite store.  Target!  I got a few things I needed for after I have the baby.  New pajamas and a cute hat (ya know, to cover the "I haven't had five seconds to jump in the shower" hair).  It was a really fun night and I got to spend it with my favorite guy!  This date also counts as our #24 date night.

Saturday night we went to dinner at my parents to celebrate my birthday.  It was also my Grandma's party too.  Her birthday is just 2 days after mine.



Front of the best birthday card ever from Nate and Kassie

and here is the inside . . .

Oh my gosh!  I laughed so stinkin hard!


Brooke and Grandma

A couple of pictures of me opening presents.  Dallin was taking the pictures, so they aren't that great.



Blowing out the candles!

Thanks everyone for a great birthday week!  I say week because the weekend before this my mother-in-law took me and my sister-in-law to see A Tale of Two Cities at Hale Center Theater and out to dinner to celebrate our birthdays.  So I ended up celebrating my birthday for an entire week!

No comments: