Monday, April 25, 2011

Things I Am Loving This Pregnancy





Oh my!  Have you had these?  They are SO yummy!  And only 25 calories!


These are great, but really just craving pretty much any chocolate.








He has helped me a ton with stuff around the house now that I am too lazy to do much.  Also, he will go out and get whatever it is I am craving. 

Ok, I don't love these, but they are definitely a lifesaver.

Obviously not our bathtub.  This is from one of our stays at the Anniversary Inn, but during the 1st trimester when I would get sick at night it would help to take a hot bath.  I think I took one almost every night.

Not pictured, but I am also loving

Old Navy's maternity line.  Cheap and cute.
Costa Vida's sweet pork salad
My bed.  We have the best bed ever!

No comments: