The following post contains information that some of you might think is TMI.
I am now 34 weeks! I actually had some contractions early Sunday morning which was a little scary. I have nevery had contractions before except with Dallin. I only had those contractions because I was being induced. I was expecting to go right up to our scheduled C-section without any signs of labor at all. Luckily, I am now far enough along that if we do have the baby anytime now, he should be ok. I am not ready for him to come though. I have some projects that still need to get done and also I don't really want a 3rd child with an April birthday. Anyway, I had contractions for a little over an hour and they were five minutes apart. We were seriously considering going to the hospital, but I sat up and they slowed down. I layed back down and they went away and I was able to go back to sleep. I ended up calling my doctor yesterday because I was worried that my water had not broken, but was leaking. So I went in and he checked me out and everything is fine. I am not even dialated at all, so that's good. He also gave me his cell phone number to call him if there is another problem or if I go into labor. I didn't know doctors did that! He said he likes to be the one to deliver his patients even if there is another doctor on call. The baby's heartrate was up a little high at the beginning of the appointment, but that was just because I was nervous. It went back down after I found out everything was good. So everything is good and I have my normal check up on Tuesday.
Here is the belly at 34 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment