We have been blessed with 3 healthy, cute, fun, and energetic kids.
Dallin
He is such a sweetheart. He loves his brother and sister(when they aren't fighting). He is best buds with his grandpa. He is really smart. He is curious, and I think science might end up being his favorite subject in school. He loves Kindergarten. He likes to help me with Aiden. He can make Aiden laugh like nobody else can. In the past couple weeks, he has been doing an awesome job of keeping his room clean.
Brooke
This picture says it all. She is sassy. She likes girly things like clothes, jewelry, and dolls. She likes to play with Aiden, but usually ends up playing too rough. She is very independent. She pretty much talks nonstop all day. She is a daddy's girl. She loves to shop with mommy. She loves to ask questions. She can be very loving. When either Aaron or I leave the house she likes to run up and kiss our hands before we leave.
Aiden
He is such a good baby. He is almost always happy. He is a momma's boy. He is finally sleeping really well at night. He only wakes up once to eat! He likes to jump and roll around. He likes to grab your face and give you drooly, open mouth kisses. He has a very high pitched squeal when he is happy. On the other hand, he can have a very high pitched scream when he is upset. He seems like he is very advanced in his milestones. I bet he'll be crawling by Christmas.
We love our kids (even though they can be stinkers) and we feel so blessed to have them in our lives. We are so lucky! We also feel blessed that they are healthy and hardly ever get sick.
2 comments:
Such cute kids! I can see why you are grateful.
Sandy
I love your "thankful" blogs! Well, all your blogs... You two are awesome parents and have wonderful children! I know it can be challenging, but just remember to breath... In and out, in and out...you are such fun parents... I think you weren't so lucky...I wasn't that much fun:(. Thanks for giving us such amazing grandkids and being such great examples to your brothers and sisters!
Post a Comment