Tuesday, November 22, 2011

We Are Thankful For Our Daddy

Aaron is seriously the best guy.  He treats me like a queen.  He is willing to help with the cooking and the cleaning.  He changes diapers.  He will get up with Aiden in the middle of the night so I can sleep.  He is very supportive.  He worked really hard to get us to the point where I could quit work and stay home with the kids.  The kids love playing with him.  He will stay with the kids so I can go out with friends.  He is a worthy Priesthood holder.  He can make me laugh.  He is very artistic.  He can play the piano really well.  He his very thoughtful and generous. He is really good at his job as a web developer.  He is an amazing husband and a wonderful father.  We love him so much and are very thankful to have him.

No comments: