Monday, November 21, 2011
I am thankful for Ashley (aka: Mom)
Okay, so posting something we are thankful for has kind of been Ashley's thing, but I thought this time I would take it over so I could express how thankful I am for her. She does so much for our family. I am so grateful I can go to work with the knowledge that the kids will get what they need and be taken care of. Even more so I am thankful Ashley takes care of me. I am grateful that she is there to let me know when my hair is crazy before we go to church or I go to work, or those times I have an itch I just can't scratch. Without her I am sure I would end up going to work without pants or something. She makes sure I have what I need and always seems to text me an 'I love you' at the times I need it most. Thank you for all you do.
Love you tons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my, Aaron! That is so sweet! We are so glad that you are a part of our family!
Post a Comment