I got a letter in the mail today saying that my OB/GYN is retiring. He is the same doctor that delivered me, and I am 25 now. So, like I said, I knew this day was coming. I just kept hoping it wouldn't come until I was done having kids. If I was done having kids this wouldn't be a big deal at all. He is such a great doctor, and did an amazing job on both of my C-sections. It has almost been a year, and I can barely see the scar. Luckily, I am not pregnant now, and won't be for awhile, so I have plenty of time to find a new doctor who I can trust as much as I did him. I wasn't even really nervous for the surgeries because I knew I was in really good hands. It wouldn't really matter as much, if it wasn't for the fact that any other kids I have will also have to be delivered by c-section. Anyway, sorry for lame post, but I am bummed and needed to vent. Also, if any of the very few of you that read this have a recommendation for a new doctor, please let me know. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment