Monday, March 23, 2009

Thanks to Aaron!

We celebrated my birthday this weekend. It was so fun! We had dinner at Litza's in Salt Lake(one of my favorite places), picked up some cake from Backer's(also a favorite of mine) and then we went to stay at LaQuinta in Layton. It was the first time we stayed in a hotel where it was just the four of us. They had an indoor pool, so we took the kids. They had a blast! I got to open my presents while we were there. He picked them all out without any help from me, and he did a great job! Thanks babe! Here are some pictures from our fun weekend! Thanks to Aaron for having the idea to do this!



Kissing the baby in the mirror.


Coloring


Brooke and Aaron in the pool.


One of the great presents from the best husband ever.


Like this? This is his going to get breakfast outfit.




3 comments:

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you....I bet you had a great day, it looks so fun. Hope this year will be super for you and your family. Love ya..Tamee

lauren said...

yay. glad you have lovely birthday!

Taylor Family said...

I am so glad that your birthday was so fun... I love dallin's breakfast outfit... cute purse!