Friday, April 10, 2009

I can't believe I did this. . . Again

So last night I was doing my weekly grocery shopping trip at Target. I had my list, my coupons, and no kids(yay!). I was set. I spent about an hour getting all the things I needed and went to check out. I didn't even have to wait in a long line. I went to pull out my wallet, and discovered I didn't have it. Ugh. I am embarrassed to say that this has happened before. More than once. Usually I figure it out before I get into the store. One time though, my mom had to come to my rescue because I had finished my shopping before realizing that I had forgotten my wallet. Anyway. It happened again last night, and my mom was gone, so I had to embarrassingly walk up to guest services and ask if they could hold on to my cart while I drove back home to get my money. They did, and they even took it to a fridge so my frozen stuff wouldn't melt. So I got home, got my wallet, and went back and got my groceries. If any of you are wondering how this happens, I usually just have my wallet in the diaperbag since that is attatched to my shoulder. I just can't seem to remember to take it out and put it in my purse when I am going somewhere without the kids. So I have decided I need to write in permanent marker on my forhead or the steering wheel or something a reminder to get my wallet. Man, I swear, having kids kills your brain cells. At least that will be my excuse.

1 comment:

Time to Blog It Up! said...

That is pretty funny, also embarrasing...Sounds like something I would do! Happy Easter.,♥Tamee