Spring Break was the first week of April.
On Monday, the kids decorated boxes to look like cars/trains and then we watched Wreck it Ralph in a "drive in movie". It was fun. Brooke didn't end up watching the whole movie, but Dallin and Aiden did.
Day 2
I bought the kids little trinket boxes and let them paint them. They had fun, but we will not be painting again for awhile. Brooke ended up getting paint on the ceiling.
Day 3 we met a friend at Thanksgiving Point. The kids had so much fun!
Day 4 we met the same friend at a park and I only got one picture.
Day 5 we just hung out at home and the kids watched movies while I cleaned the house in preparation for Grandma and Grandpa coming to stay the night so I could go on an overnight date with Aaron. I will do a post on that tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment