Monday
We spent the day driving, getting settled, and grocery shopping
The kids did pretty good. Aiden was pretty fussy which is unusual for him, but other than that he was good.
Here are the kids fast asleep. They shared a matress on the floor. One good thing about no naps is that they go to sleep quickly.
Tuesday
Aaron and I didn't do much. I think we had food poisioning. We started to finally feel better around lunch time, but not well enough to go anywhere. Dallin and Brooke got to go the pool with everyone else though.
Aiden
Aiden was totally transfixed by Kassie's shirt. He just stared at it for like 10 minutes. It was so funny.
Luckily by Tuesday night I was feeling better because we had tickets to see Grease at Tuachan
Aiden stayed with Grandpa while Aaron took the older two to the pool
Grease was so good! I love seeing shows at Tuachan
Mom and Amanda
Kassie and Nate
Nate and Me
Natalie and Spencer
Wednesday was swimming and shopping
Aiden's first time swimming. He wasn't sure about it. I think it was because the water was cold.
Dallin and Brooke
I bought them each a tube and they loved being able to swim around by themselves.
Aaron tossing Dallin
Brooke doing her ballerina jump into the pool
Brooke and Amanda doing toe touches into the pool.
Aaron juming off the rocks.
We all took turns jumping. Even Dallin and Brooke.
We also played Rockband a lot
Thursday was more swimming and shopping
Friday we went to a place that had lots of trampolines and bouncy toys
Nate and my Dad racing
Brooke and Natalie's niece
After that we had lunch and then took the kids to this splash pad on Main St.
The kids loved it!
Dallin and Brooke
Brooke and Natalie's niece
Here is a cute one of Spencer and Aiden
Saturday we went to breakfast and then we were on our way home! It went really fast, but it was good to come home. Thanks family for the fun trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment