Sunday, August 7, we blessed Aiden. When we found out about Andrew's funeral, we thought about postponing the blessing. We decided not to, and it was nice to have a happy occasion to end the sad weekend. Aaron did the blessing and he did a really good job. Aiden was quiet the whole time. I guess during the blessing he almost started crying so my dad just popped his binky back in and he was fine. He spent the rest of the meeting with Grandma Vickie and I didn't hear a peep out of him. After the meeting we all came back to our house for dinner. Luckily we have a huge, shady front yard. We would not have been able to fit everyone in the house. Aiden wore the blessing out fit that Dallin wore. He looked so cute in it! My sister-in-law came early to take pictures of the 5 of us and some of just Aiden, so when I get those I will post them. But, for now, here are some others from Aiden's special day.
MeMe and Aiden with the blanket she knitted for him.
She has knitted a blanket for all three of my children and we use the blanket for their blessing day.
No comments:
Post a Comment