On Friday, Dallin and Aaron went to have a sleepover at Aaron's brother's house. So that meant Brooke and I need to have some fun too! After we dropped Dallin off at Aaron's work, we went to my cousin's house to play with her little girls. We played at their house and also went to the park. The three little girls had so much fun playing together and my cousin and I had fun talking. On our way home Brooke and I stopped to pick up some dinner.
Being silly
After dinner, we got in our pajamas and painted our toenails.
Saturday morning I made some french toast for breakfast.
Brooke thought it was yummy.
After breakfast, Brooke wanted to watch a movie. So we watched a movie and hung out until it was time to go pick up the boys. It was fun to spend some one on one time with my little girl. I think we will have to start kicking the boys out of the house more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment