This las week our toilet clogged and plunging wasn't working. I asked Dallin what he had put in the toilet(this has happened before so I knew who the culprit was). We found out that is was my pumice stone. Aaron tried to snake it out and couldn't get it. So he had to take the toilet off the floor and get the stone out from the floor side of the toilet bowl. This fun adventure also had me going to Lowe's at 8:00 Thursday night to get a new wax ring so Aaron could put the toilet back together after unclogging it. I'm sure one day I will think this is funny, but that day is not today. I would expect my almost 3 year old to be flushing things. Not my almost 5 year old who I would think should know better.
Here is the pumice stone next to Aaron's hand so you can see how big it was.
The grooves in the top are from the toilet snake. I guess if Aaron had worked at it all night he might have worn it down enough to flush it. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment