Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Labor Day Weekend
We had a fun filled holiday weekend. On Friday I took the kids and we met my friends at Layton Park. Dallin got to play on the playground with Ammon and Madeline. They also got to feed the ducks and the swans. When Aaron got home from work we met his family at Ruby Tuesday. After dinner we went to my brother-in-law's for dessert. Dallin loves playing with his four cousins. On Saturday, Aaron and I took the kids up to Silver Lake. We had a picnic and then walked around the lake. It was so fun. Dallin and Brooke love to be outside. When we got back we went to my parents house to have dinner. My brother Spencer was in town visiting. He lives in St. George so we don't get to see him that often. On Sunday we had dinner with my family again, and Monday we just stayed at home since the weather wasn't so great.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey what a cute family...I love silver lake, thanks for reminding me that I need to go back. Sounds like you guys had a fabulous week end, thanks for the pictures. Tamee
Post a Comment