Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Aaron's Job
Aaron got hired on permanently at Utah Retirement Systems! He is now a Web Design Technician. He has been working there as an intern since the end of April, and they decided to make the position permanent. He applied, interviewed and we found out yesterday that he got the job! Yeah! He gets paid well and we will have awesome benefits that will start before the end of this month. This also means that most likely I will get to quit my job and be a stay at home mom before the holidays start. We are very excited and I am so proud of Aaron. It's been a long, hard road full of many crappy jobs to get to this point. Now we get to breathe a sigh of relief that Aaron is now in a job that he likes, and that has really good job security.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats to Aaron, that is so exciting. I am way happy for you guys, it is always really nice to have a good job with insurance. Way to go....Tamee
Yea... for new jobs. That is so exciting that you are going to be able to stay home.
I am so excited for both of you! Congratulations thaet is wonderful!
Post a Comment