Aimee tagged me. Thanks Aim.
10 years ago I...
1. Was in 9th grade at Centerville Junior
2. Had the BEST seminary teacher ever.
3. was so excited to learn to drive
4. finally felt like I had some friends after moving 2 years before
5. was excited/scared to start high school
5 things on today's "to do" list
1. Straighten living room before visiting teachers come over
2. Hopefully get some cleaning done during nap time
3. Pick my sister up from school
4. Go to a staff meeting/ give my two weeks notice
5. Get a haircut
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate-especially Cummings
2. popcorn
3. Keva Juice
4. Dr. Pepper
5. red licorice
5 things I would do if I were a millionare
1. Get out of debt
2. Buy a house
3. Buy a bigger car
4. Go to Hawaii
5. Pay off my parents house
5 places I have lived
1. Salt Lake- Avenues
2. Centerville
3. Midvale
4. Salt Lake -Rose Park
5. Bountiful
5 Jobs I have had
1. camp counseler at special needs day camp
2. driver license examiner
3. driver license accounting tech
4. CNA
5. Night audit
TAG
1. Joe and Liz
2. Stephanee
3. Anyone else who wants to.
1 comment:
Wasn't that fun... I love fall too.
Post a Comment