Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sun Valley Day 1

On September 9, we left for Sun Valley Idaho!
We love going to Sun Valley.  We go about every other year.
This was our first time going without Pa, and it was a little weird.  We miss him all the time and we are grateful for him and MeMe making these Sun Valley trips possible for us.  MeMe was able to come up for the first part of the week with us. 
You will have to excuse my pictures.  I got a new camera and I am still trying to figure it out.
This year we decided to have a Traveling Outfit competition (although we still haven't awarded prizes yet.)
 
Amanda (she will probably win best ensemble!)
Animal print pants out of control!

Nate

Bummer, this one is way too light.
Aaron and I in our traveling outfits.
 
I didn't get a picture of Kassie in her school teacher shirt, or my mom in her formal wear shirt.  Both were just lovely!
 
We got in our cars and got on our way!

Amanda and Brooke singing in the back!

We stopped for lunch in Berley(I think) along the Snake River.
 
The kids were awesome in the car and we only had to stop once (for lunch).
 
We all made it safely!  We got unpacked and started to enjoy our vacation!

Brooke and Grandma playing Pollys

Aiden exploring the fun stone pathways that weave through the complex
 
Dallin taking Aiden for a stroll.
 
After dinner we decided to take the kids to the pool.  The Sun Valley Inn has a heated pool that is open year round. 

Dallin!

Brooke!

Aiden loves the water!  He didn't like his floatie that I bought for him though.
 
We had a fun first day!
 
 
 

No comments: