Aaron and I met and had our first date!
That's right, it was a blind date. His mom and my dad work together and it was suggested by a coworker that we go out. So we did! We doubled with Aaron's younger brother and his wife(then fiancee). We went to PF Chang's for dinner. We then went bowling. We got some ice cream at Cold Stone and went up to the Bountiful Temple grounds. We ate our ice cream and talked for awhile. When he dropped me off, he walked me to the door, but didn't even try to hug me! Luckily it wasn't because he didn't like me! Soon after that I had a couple trips that I went on. We weren't able to see each other for a little while, but after that we went out again and again. We were each other's first kiss and first boyfriend/girlfriend. Now here we are, 9 years, 3 kids and a house later, still in love.
Photo taken on one of our dates a few weeks after we met.
Man, we were I was young!

No comments:
Post a Comment