Aaron and I went to Tucanos and did some shopping to celebrate his birthday
Amanda gave Brooke a trim
My grandpa treated the whole family to dinner at The Garden in honor of Drew
The kids decorated cookies for Santa, which we forgot to put out for him.
Christmas Eve
We stopped at the cemetary to see Andrew's gravesite.
The headstone has been ordered, so hopefully they will get it in once the ground thaws.
Aiden with his Great-Great Grandma
Nate and Kassie sponsered an ugly sweater contest
This is Pa's ugly sweater. It is real wool and has been eaten by moths.
Nate and Kassie made matching reindeer sweaters.
Cute picture of Grandma with her boys
Aaron and me.
We could not find ugly sweaters and I was just getting over a cold, I did want to make anything.
Nate and the winner of the contest, Chase
We had some carolers
The kids got new jammies
And so did we.
No comments:
Post a Comment