Ok, so I had this grand plan to have the kids pick an activity to do everyday counting down to Christmas. Well, that has not worked out as well as I had hoped. This whole month so far we have been sick. It started with Brooke at the very first of the month and has just worked it's way through the family. Pink eye and colds at the same time. So far, I have missed out on pink eye (fingers crossed it stays that way). Luckily Aaron can work from home so he is not spreading his sickness around the office. Needless to say, we have not been able to to an activity everyday. We have done some though and here they are.
We made penguin ornaments:
Santa drove by on the firetruck:
(I forgot this was even happening until I heard the sirens, so this was the only picture I got)
We made snowmen ornaments:
We decorated foam Christmas trees:
I had the kids paint wrapping paper for their gifts to each other:
And today, they decorated these foam gingerbread houses:
Brooke's
Dallin's
Activities we hope we still have time for include:
Seeing the lights at Thanksgiving Point
Making gift tags to go on all our presents
Playdate with MeMe (the kids' great-grandma)
Making cookies for Santa and to hand out to our awesome neighbors
Decorating a gingerbread train
Hopefully we are all on the mend, and we will be able to get these fun activities before Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment