Aiden is 5 months old today! This past month he has learned to roll from back to front. Now he rolls all over. He also acts like he is going to start doing an army crawl at any time now. He is doing better with solids. He is jabbering a lot. He likes to make bubbles while jabbering, He likes his jumper. I just found out the other night that he likes Blues Clues. Brooke was watching it and Aiden started laughing at it. He is a mommy's boy. My other two didn't really care if I wasn't holding them or if I left. Aiden does. Probably because with the other two I worked nights. Also, the other two didn't nurse for very long. It's fun most of the time to have him love me so much. He absolutely loves his brother and sister. Dallin can be a lifesaver in the car if Aiden is starting to be fussy. He can ususally make Aiden laugh really hard. I love my little guy!
1 comment:
Such a cutie and you are such a cute mommy. Thanks for sharing he is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment