waiting for the doctor
Stats
Weight: 13 lbs. 6 oz. (18%)
Height: 26 in. (84%)
Head Circumference: 42.8 cm. (63 %)
His appointment went well. We got the ok to start solids 2 weeks from Friday. The way they do the feeding now is different from my first two kids. Whole wheat cereal or oatmeal instead of rice cereal. No more waiting 3 days between new foods. Starting meat/veggie meals right away. This way is actually going to be a lot easier. Aiden got 3 shots. He cried for a minute until I put him in his carseat. I gave him his binkie and he was just fine. He is still too young for a flu shot, so lets hope we stay healthy. He is healthy, tall and skinny. I think he takes after my dad's side of the family. Tall and skinny is a Farr gene(one that I missed out on).

No comments:
Post a Comment