Aiden is going bald. Not the typical balding in back from laying down all the time. He is already experiencing male pattern baldness. Poor kid. What do you want to bet it grows back in blonde?
He loves to suck on his fist. It is really cute to watch him try and get it in his mouth. His movements are still really jerky.
He loves to take naps in his bouncer.
Amanda came over to play yesterday. She gave Brooke a hair wrap thing. Brooke was really good and sat still the whole time.
Here they are after Brooke's was finished. Amanda has one too. Not sure what happened to Brooke's nose. I think she must have fallen in the driveway.
Cuddling with Amanda. Too bad they weren't really asleep.
We are buying this house! I still can't believe it. If everything goes well we should close in the middle of August.
Well, I think that about covers it.
4 comments:
wow I love the house, hope you get it! your kids are growing up too fast!
Love the pictures! Especially the cuddling one. It looks like one of the ones photographers do with babies. Haha!
Congrats... Where at???
Eagle Mountain, or as my family will be calling it, the Boondocks.
Post a Comment