Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend

We had a fun weekend!  It was very busy.
On Friday, the older two kids stayed overnight with my parents. They went to the carnival and fireworks in Centerville.  They had so much fun.  Aaron and I kept the baby and went to dinner to celebrate his new job.  Aaron picked Joe's Crab Shack.  He had been wanting to try a steam pot.  We got one to share and it was delicious.





Crab - Yummy!


Fried Calamari - good, but creepy looking



This is what Aiden did the whole time.  He is such a good baby. 
We even wandered around Target for a little bit after dinner while he slept.

Saturday was the parade.  We got ready and went to my parents to get the kids.


Aiden is totally drowning in his outfit.  It's only 3 months.  I still can't believe how small he is.


Mommy and Aiden.  Man, I look so tired.  I wonder why. ;)


Dallin


Brooke


The whole family


This is what our flyover consisted of.  Can you say LAME!


Brooke and Uncle Nate


Dallin trying to shield his eyes from the sun.


This kid (I'm guessing a boy, but not sure) was totally in our area.  He had a little friend with him and they were totally stealing all the candy from right out from under our kids' noses.  Oh, and I am pretty sure he wasn't wearing underwear.  You don't need to know how I know that.

Anyway, after the parade, the kids were so hot.  We turned on the sprinklers at my parents house and let them run around.  They really enjoyed this one that was broken. 




Aiden smiling for Uncle Nate


Fruit pizza I made using this recipe.  It was so good.  It didn't make it to the end of the night.


When we got home, Brooke was already asleep.  Dallin and Aaron did fireworks in the front yard.

Sunday we went to church and then to dinner at my Grandma's.


Aiden all ready for church.

On Monday we went to Aaron's parents for a BBQ.  I only got like 1 picture because when I wasn't feeding myself, I was feeding Aiden.  Oh and it was taken with my phone.  The real camera didn't even make it out of the diaper bag.  Big Fail.


At least it was a cute picture!

When we got home Aaron and Dallin did some more fireworks.
Brooke didn't like them.



Well, that's it.  I think I am still trying to recover from the busy-ness.





No comments: