Aiden was born Friday May 27, 2011 at 7:58 a.m. He was 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 21 inches long. By the time we left the hospital on Monday he was down to 7 lbs. 1 oz. So he is really small compaired to our other two kids. He is a really good baby and the kids absolutely love him. The c-section went really well and I am feeling pretty good. We delivered at LDS and it was awesome. We really liked it there. We had our other kids at Salt Lake Regional and didn't really like it. Aaron has the week off, so we are just hanging out at home trying to get used to having 3 kids.
3 comments:
Hey... So cute and so happy for you! I am glad everything is going well. I have been meaning to call you. Between dealing with sick kids and everything else... life gets crazy and I just didn't want to interrupt or be annoying. My mom and I want to bring you dinner sometime. I am so happy that you finally get to cuddle sweet Aiden! Hopefully I get to see him soon.
Aimee- you can call whenever, and as soon as your kids get better, you should bring them by to play.
Oh he is so sweet!!! It makes me want another baby and Charlotte is only 6 months old!!! Congrats.
Post a Comment