Friday, June 17, 2011

3 Weeks Old!




Aiden is 3 weeks old today!  We went for his check up yesterday.
Here are his stats
Weight: 7 lbs. 13 oz. (not sure about this, I thought the nurse said 7 lbs. 3 oz. but she wrote 7 lbs. 13. oz. on the paper she handed to the doctor)
Height: 21 inches
Head Circumference: 37.1 cm.

He is doing well.  He hadn't gained enough weight so we have to feed him a couple of ounces of formula after each nursing session and go back in a week to make sure he is starting to gain weight.  He had his heel pricked for the PKU test and was sleeping when she did it.  He cried for like 1 second and went back to sleep.  Even though he was asleep he had this look on his face like he was really bugged.  It was really funny.  We have been doing the formula thing since last night and he seems so much happier.  I mean he has been a happy, easy baby, but now he is even better.  I guess I was starving the poor thing.


No comments: