Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Potty Training Update
So, back in March we tried potty training Brooke. She did really well for about a week and then lost interest. A week ago I decided to let her try again only this time wearing underwear instead of pull ups. She has been doing AWESOME!! In the past week she has only had 3 accidents. The last 2 days have been completely accident free. If she keeps it up, by this weekend she will be able to go pick a toy at the store! It has been so nice to not have to change diapers! She even stays dry duing naps and through the night(although we still have her wear a diaper at night just in case). I will be enjoying the next week and a half of NO DIAPERS before the baby comes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is great! I am so glad that things are going better this time.
Post a Comment