Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby update

I am now a little over 38 weeks!  I am getting so excited to see our little one.  I only have one more project I need to finish before he gets here.  I have been going to see the doctor weekly for about a month now.  On April 26, I went for my check up and the baby's heartrate was high and didn't go down.  My doctor sent me to the hospital that afternoon for a non-stress test.  The test went really well.  The heartrate went up and then back down twice in twenty minutes, which is what they like to see.  When I went to my appointment yesterday, the heartrate was up again.  It slowed a little bit as the doctor was listening.  I go back next Tuesday for my last check up!  We will be having this baby May 27 around 7:30 - 8:00 in the morning!  I asked my doctor how big he thought the baby would be and he is guessing less than 8 lbs.  Dallin was 8 lbs 3 oz, and Brooke was 8 lbs 1 oz.  I was worried this baby would be like 9 lbs and the newborn clothes I bought him wouldn't fit.  I have also started making meals to put in the freezer to have after the baby is born.  I have 2 done, and have about 4 more to go! 

On Saturday, my mom, Kassie, and I went with Amanda to take her senior pictures.  I had Kassie get a couple of me and my pregnant belly.  I'm not into the whole big maternity photoshoot thing, I just feel like I am so huge, and don't really need photographic evidence.  So here I am at 37 weeks and 5 days.



I will post Amanda's senior pictures that I took tomorrow.


No comments: