Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Years Day and 21 Weeks

On New Years Day, we decided to take the kids to the dollar movie.  We saw Despicible Me.  It was a cute movie.  The kids did really well.  They sat through the whole move.  I thought for sure we would be leaving early or at least having to take one of them out.




Here is a picture of my growing belly.  21 weeks(last Monday)


Everything is going well with the pregnancy.  We found out at the ultrasound that Aiden is breech.  Luckily we were already planning on a repeat C-section, so I don't have to worry if he is going to flip or not.  I can feel him kicking quite a bit now, so that is fun.

Also, CONGRATULATIONS!  to the Viewmont Vykelles!  They participated in Region competition last night and are going to be going to State!  Yay!

No comments: