Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

Decorating cookies for Santa



Christmas Eve
 Brooke bought Dallin this big coloring book

Dallin bought Brooke her first Barbie


Nate made this Christmas tree, complete with presents, at dinner.


We continued the new pajamas for Christmas Eve


Christmas Morning


Almost 18 weeks

Aaron helping in the kitchen for Christmas breakfast

Grandpa bought Dallin the toy Polar Express which was pretty much the only thing he wanted.

Brooke got Baby All Gone and this cute stroller

The day after Christmas, we went to celebrate with Aaron's family. 
The kids got pillow pets which they love! 


We had a wonderful Christmas and we hope you did too!


2 comments:

The Osborn Family said...

Cute photos! I bet Christmas is so fun with your kids being the ages they are. And I can't believe you are already 18 weeks. You'll have your little one in your arms before you know it. Happy New Year!

Taylor Family said...

Your kids look like they had so much fun! I am so excited to find out what you are having!