Saturday, September 4, 2010

Meet the Teacher, First Day of School, and Ask a Girl to Homecoming

On Monday, Dallin went to meet his preschool teacher.  Up until then, he was nervous, but excited.  After he went to meet his teacher he wasn't nervous at all.  His classroom is so cute.  His teacher had made each one of the kids a bag for their papers.  She also had them color a picture of themselves.


Wednesday was his first day of school!



Like that?  He's winking!









I dropped him off and he seriously didn't care that I wasn't staying with him.

After I picked him up I took him to 7-11 and bought him a slurpee to celebrate.
I asked him what his favorite part of school was.
He said, "playing".
I asked him if he had a favorite friend.
He said, "the girls are my favorite friend".

We are so in trouble when this kid gets to high school.  Remember the make out sesh at the frat house?

Oh and to top off his first day at preschool, he asked a girl to the homecoming dance!



All ready to go ask!



Aunt Amanda came to pick him up.



Roses!  How sweet.



He was asking this girl for one of Amanda's guy friends.
She said he did a really good job.
 
What a fun day for Dallin!

No comments: