We had the anniversary party on the 17th of June. Remember the invites that I made for it? The party was awesome. It was a lot of hard work, but everything came together wonderfully!
MeMe and Pa
Aren't they so cute?!
The whole fam
(well, except Spencer and Natalie who live in St. George)
Brittney and Amanda
Nate and Chase
Me, my mom, and Amanda
Me, Brooke, Amanda, Granny, and Brittney
Granny is our great-grandma(Brooke's great-great).
She is 93 and still kickin it. She golfs, bowls, plays cards. She is amazing. Oh and check out that jacket! It was shimmery!
Brooke playing. Not sure whether this was before or after the almost drinking incident. So this party was at a frat house(yes you heard me right. I said FRAT HOUSE). I think I was the one who was watching Brooke when I realized I didn't know where she was. I asked my dad and Aaron, and they hadn't seen her. So I started to panic. I ran upstairs to where the boys' rooms are and ran around calling for her. I found her. In a boys room. At a coffee table that had a bottle of gin, an open can of beer, a couple 2 liters of soda, and some paper cups. (I am just realizing i should have taken a picture of this) I pointed to each thing and asked her if she drank it. She only said yes to one paper cup. I smelled it and it only smelled like soda. Whew. I was so relieved. So at the young age of 2, my little girl has already been to a party at a frat house, and been in a frat boy's room. Sweet.
Dallin
He was down in the basement kissin on my grandma's neighbor's granddaughter. I think they even cuddled on the love sac together too.
Our little family
Pa was a member of this fraternity, did the remodel like 8 years ago, and basically keeps the place in good shape. During the party, it was annouced that they were naming this room after him!
He went to Jared!
No, really he did. Pa picked out this ring for MeMe. It has 5 diamonds. One for each decade they have been married. How sweet is that?
Just a note:
I made about a gazillon desserts for this. I will post pictures of their yumminess once I can get the pictures off my camera. Hopefully tomorrow.











No comments:
Post a Comment