Everything else...
For a date night in June, we went to Cannavina's in Farmington.
They serve authentic Argentine food. Aaron served his mission in Argentina and said the food at this restaurant tasted exactly like what he remembered.
Just for fun, Dallin took ice skating lessons with his best friend. He did really well and had fun!
I took some pictures of the kids in their 4th of July outfits. This was in our backyard. The grass was so long! It had been so rainy and had been awhile since Aaron had been able to cut it.
Brooke learned to climb out of her crib, so we took the side off. The binkie is gone now too! She is such a big girl now!
Well, I think I am finally caught up now! WHEW!






1 comment:
You guys are having so much fun!!!! Cute cute kids. By the way... I have to say sorry like a million times for never calling you back... sorry sorry sorry etc...etc. I still am going to call. Life is crazy... I am trying to potty train. You know how that goes.
Post a Comment