Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Aiden turns 2!

Aiden's birthday was on Monday.
We didn't do a whole lot because Aiden wasn't feeling that great.  I think he has allergies and they are really bad right now.

Here is the mantle all decorated for him

He opened his presents




We got him a pool.  Unfortunately, he didn't end up getting in because it got colder by the end of the day 

I made him rice krispie treats instead of a cake and I don't think he liked how sticky they were.
Isn't that such a sad face?  By the way, this was at lunch time.  He was still in his jammies.

I finally got him dressed in his new clothes for his 2 year old pictures.  His face is gross because of his allergies and I knew if I tried to clean him up then pictures wouldn't happen.  So, these are "real life" pictures.  





Later Aaron took the kids to his parents for his mom's birthday.  I didn't take Aiden because he was miserable and oozing grossness.  Aaron's parents sent his presents home, so he had round 2 of present opening before he went to bed.



So, it definitely  wasn't a "perfect" day, but I think Aiden still had a good day.



No comments: