Saturday, December 29, 2012

November

So, I failed at taking many pictures in November.  Thanksgiving was with my family at our house and I only took pictures on my phone.  And, only pictures of the food.  Oops.

On November 24, we decorated our tree.

Our new ornaments




Yep.  Aiden LOVES posing for pictures.
Sad thing is, that Aiden was the only one leaving the tree alone after it was decorated.  So, Aaron ended up taking it down a few weeks later and putting it back up on Christmas Eve.

Aiden turned 18 months old on November 27.
I forgot to take pictures of him that day, so here are some I took on the 28th.

drinking my soda

all gone!

He is such a good baby.  Not a great sleeper, but other than that, he is awesome.  He was supposed to start nursery the first Sunday of December, but he was sick.  He has been sick off and on all month and has yet to go to nursery.  He says a lot of words now.  At his check up he was tall and skinny.  Just like the other kids. Now, if we could just get him healthy and get him to stay that way, we would be golden.



No comments: