Monday, February 13, 2012

Catching up

On Martin Luther King Jr. Day, we met some friends and Amanda at Kangaroo Zoo.  The kids had so much fun running around and jumping.  We then went to lunch.  After lunch I took the kids to visit my grandparents.   It was a really busy, fun filled day.



 On January 27th, we celebrated our 8th anniversary.
We went to dinner and stayed at the Hyatt at the Gateway.  It was my first night away from Aiden since he was born 8 months ago.  Unfortunately, I started to get a cold that night which made it so I couldn't sleep through the night!  My one chance and I missed it!


We got a box a chocolates from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to share for dessert.

Barnes and Noble was having a sale, so I was able to get all 4 of these books for $8.00!  I don't know anything about them, but hopefully they are good.


 The kids wanted to make Valentine's Day crowns


Aiden thought Dallin looked really silly.

No comments: