Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shutterfly to the Rescue!

It’s that time of year!  Christmas cards!  I actually was just going to skip it this year.  I usually make my Christmas cards, but this year, I am just not feeling it.  I usually can just do projects after the kids go to bed, but I have not been feeling well at night.  Luckily this pregnancy I haven’t been as sick as the other two, but it’s enough that I just want to sit and not do anything.  Well, I have a solution!  Shutterfly is doing a promotion for bloggers to get free Christmas cards.  I am so excited about this.  I love their products.  I have ordered prints from them and I am impressed with the quality.  I have also ordered a photobook and a photo poster.  Shutterfly has so many fun products.  They have their  Christmas cards, calendars, and if you don't have time to get cards out before Christmas, they have New Years cards.  I was playing around and put together 5 different Christmas cards.

Card #1 

Card #2 

Card #3 

Card #4 

Card #5
Leave a comment on which card is your favorite and help me decide which one to pick.  Also, if you have a blog and would like to get 50 free Christmas cards, click HERE

No comments: