Monday, August 23, 2010

Davis County Fair

On Friday the 20th we met my friends and their kids at the Davis County Fair

They got to pet animals.  Here they are petting a turtle.



Pony rides
Last year Dallin was too scared.  This year he was way excited!



Petting bunnies


I can't remember if this was a turtle or a tortoise, but it was HUGE!



They each held a tarantula.
Once again Dallin was totally against this last year, but this year he was all for it!


Dallin practicing his pitching skills.
13 mph!

We had so much fun!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Looks like fun... I can't believe they were holding the spider. I would freak out. Hope you guys are doing well. I haven't talked to you for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Good thing I was not there I would have totally tried to squish the spider or something

- aaron