Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Catching up! AKA picture overload!

Seriously-so many pictures. Don't say I didn't warn you!

March
LAS VEGAS

We drove through a nasty storm

This is our anntena covered in ice.
Our hotel had an aquarium, so we went. It was awesome!




Our hotel-Mandalay Bay


We went to the Coke store and did the Tastes of the World.
Most of the drinks were really good. There were a couple from South Africa that were yummy. There was one from Italy that was nasty.



Inside the Bellagio

We did some sealings at the Las Vegas Temple.
It is one of the prettiest temples I have been in.







Here are the kids in the Easter outfits


Easter craft




Dallin went to his best friend's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese and had a blast!

Making Easter treats



Playing at Linsdey Garden in the Avenues

I'm pretty sure this is the same merry go round that I played on when I was little

The kids both fell on the big hill.


My birthday dinner at Firehouse




MeMe and I have birthdays 2 days apart so we celebrate together. Unfortunatley, I didn't get a good picture of the two of us.
But here is one of my mom and me.




The requisite Backer's cake. Yummy!



April
Decorating Easter eggs



Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Walker's



The Easter bunny spoiled the kids.


Hunting for their baskets and eggs


Friend Easter egg hunt at the park


Dallin and his friend M started swimming lessons


Brooke dressed up for chuch in a dress me and my sister wore
Dallin and Brooke like to hold hands in the car(when they aren't fighting)


Brooke turned 2!
Having a cupcake for breakfast


She got a new bike and lots of other fun things


Birthday dinner at Tonyburgers

Amanda had her dance concert

This is Aaron next to the poster he designed for the concert. The poster was all over the school and also seen on local businesses around Centerville/Bountiful! It was also on the dancers' shirts and the programs!


Here is Amanda in one of my favorite pieces.
She is going to be the President of the Vykelles next year!


Here are some pictures of my cute 2 year old


One of the days it was actually nice outside, we had a picnic



Dallin turned 4!
He also got a bike!

He wanted a bowling birthday, so I made bowling pin and bowling ball cupcakes.


He had one of the cupcakes for breakfast


Learning to ride his new bike


Then we went to Fat Cats to do some bowling
Dallin showing off his bowling shoes



Brooke and Grandpa Steve


Birthday boy bowling
He had fun for about the first 5 frames and then wanted to go play at the arcade


The birthday kiddos
(their birthdays are only a few days apart)

Grandpa Doug and Grandma Vickie


Brooke looking way too cute in the dress that Grandma Vickie made


My 4 year old
(I can't believe I have a 4 year old)

MAY

Talking to Nate
We get to see him in less than 3 weeks!


1st time wearing makeup.
She wanted to be like Aunt Amanda
Whew! That was a lot to catch up on. I need to be better about updating this thing.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Loved all the pictures!!!