Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I survived!

I had my wisdom teeth out on Friday. I wanted them out when I was in high school, but the ortho said I didn't need them out. So now, like 10 years later(wow, I am old), I had to worry about who was going to watch my kids, what everyone was going to eat for dinner, and having to pay for the surgery myself(thank goodness for the flex $ program at Aaron's work). It would have been so much easier in high school. Oh well, I am almost all the way better. He had to work a little harder on one of the teeth and that is still pretty sore, but the rest of my mouth seems to be fine. I had to go in for a refill of my percocet because the pain was still so bad. The doctor said my mouth is healing just fine though. I didn't really even get that swollen or bruised. Aaron was awesome this weekend taking care of me and the kids. He even had to sub my Sunbeam class at church, poor guy. That is a tough age to teach. Especially when one of the kids is your own. I enjoyed being able to relax and not really have to worry about anything except when to take my next pain pill. Thanks to MeMe, my parents, and Aaron for all their help this weekend.

No comments: