Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We are going to Las Vegas!


We are going to Las Vegas to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. We are so excited. We haven't had a vacation where it was just the two of us since our honeymoon. Aaron's parents graciously offered to take our kids while we are gone. We are going to miss the kids like crazy, but it will be nice to have a break. We are leaving on Saturday and staying the night in Mesquite and then we will spend the rest of our time in Las Vegas. We are staying at the Treasure Island hotel. It should be lots of fun, and hopefully it will be nice down there. I am so sick of the cold weather here.


2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

That sounds like so much fun. I wish I could go! Have so much fun!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

ohhhh sounds like I should come with you..lol. Now wouldn't that be so fun! Have a great time. Tamee♥