Why I love my husband
He is very thoughtful. He does little things around the house without being asked, like doing the dishes or cleaning out the fridge while I am grocery shopping so I don't have to do it when I get home. When I was working and it was cold, he would sit out in my car and warm it up for me so it would be all toasty when I got in. He worked hard and endured many horrible jobs to get us to the point where he made enough money so that I could quit my job. He is an amazing father. He took really good care of me after both c-sections, and most recently my gallbladder surgery. He makes me laugh. He is a worthy priesthood holder, and is always willing and happy to give me and the kids blessings when we need it. He is smart. The computer programming stuff he does at work just boggles my mind. When Dallin got sick in the middle of the night, he got up, helped me clean up, and then got Brooke back to sleep while I took care of Dallin even though he had to be up to go to work like three hours later. He is a very talented piano player. He is my best friend. There are many other things, but these are ones that are on my mind. I LOVE YOU AARON!
1 comment:
What a nice post, aren't you the lucky girl. This life is a whole lot easier with a wonderful husband at your side. Thanks for sharing. smile and have a great day! Tamee
Post a Comment