Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thank goodness for health insurance!

I just found out today that I am going to need my gallbladder removed. I have a couple of episodes of really extreme stomach pain so I went to the doctor and had an ultrasound. I have a consultation with a surgeon next week so then I guess I will find out when the surgery will be. There is a chance they can do it laparoscopic and then it would just be outpatient. Let's hope for this! I can't be out of commission for two long with two little kids to take care of. Wish me luck. I will post more when I find out next week.

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Oh... NO! That is so not fun. I hope that everything goes well.

Andrew and Maren said...

I am so sorry, I hope everything works out and it all goes well. Keep us ALL posted!!!

Joe and Liz said...

We hope that all goes well and that you start to feel better soon!